domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Coisas de Norma Desmond


Frases inesquecíveis do filme "Sunset Boulevard - 1950" quase todas ditas pela sua protagonista Norman Desmond (Gloria Swanson).

1. "Madame is the greatest star of them all." (Max Von Mayerling)

2. "I am big. It's the pictures that got small."

3. "No-one ever leaves a star. That's what makes one a star."

4. "We didn't need dialogue. We had faces! There just aren't any faces like that anymore. Maybe one. Garbo."

5. "Great stars have great pride."

6. "Why do they beg me for my photographs? Why? Because they want to see me, ME, NORMA DESMOND!"

7. "And who've we got now? Some nobodies!"

8. "Stars are ageless, aren't they?"

9. "You see, this is my life! It always will be! Nothing else! Just us, the cameras, and those wonderful people out there in the dark!... All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

1 comentários:

Wally disse...

Magnífico filme, maravilhoso roteiro, incrível atuações! Nota 10 com louvor.

Postar um comentário